Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Faith's First Birthday Approaching

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about Faith (as if I don't already daily).  But, seeing that it is April again, I guess that makes sense.  How is it April again, by the way?  I am planning to make her a beautiful birthday cake that my husband and I will share on her birthday, April 15.  

I'm sure we'll do some other special things together on her birthday, but I am not exactly sure what all we'll do, or if I'll make it all public or not.  I know it will be a happy/sad day for us, but we will celebrate her beautiful life as long as we are here.

I am thinking about making a lemon cake, because my husband and I both really like lemon.  Then, I think I'll decorate it with pink frosting...similar to the pictures of these cakes...I'll decorate the cake more than this, but I like the way this one is frosted.

How do you celebrate your loved ones birthdays, even though they are in Heaven?




I would love to hear about your celebrations. I think it is very important for us to celebrate the life of our loved ones, no matter where they are.  They still live with us in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.