Saturday, February 28, 2015

Faith Melody Memories - Seeking Bloggers


After Faith went to Heaven, I started creating jewelry as a hobby.  I created some pieces that her hand and foot prints in her honor so I can wear them.  I decided I wanted to create these types of items for others.  I recently decided I also want to add my other creations to my shop, as I started making jewelry in Faith's honor.  Truly, each piece I create is special to me and is made with  Faith in my heart and in her honor. 

I am currently seeking a few bloggers that blog about fashion/jewelry that would be willing to do a blog post featuring a piece (supplied for free) made by me.  If you are interested, please send me a message via my contact form.

It is my utmost honor and my heart's desire to share Faith with the world.  I can do this by creating jewelry and sharing it with others.  

Please take a look at my store, Faith Melody Memories, and let me know what you think of my creations.  I also take custom orders if you have something special in mind.

Faith Melody will always be my first child and I will continue to share her love with all that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.