Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thanksgiving Meal Today

 Today we made our Thanksgiving meal and enjoyed it with our friend, Gary.  It was a lot of fun cooking and baking together.  We also played pool together.  Overall, we had a very great day.  

While it was a wonderful day overall, I found my mind wondering off to think of Faith (surprise)...

The last time I ate the "Thanksgiving meal" almost a year ago, we had found out the evening before that I was pregnant with Faith.  I don't think I will ever forget the amazing feeling I had when I saw the positive pregnancy test.  I am still so in love with our daughter, actually, more every day.

I think Thanksgiving will always be a bitter-sweet time for me because of finding out that I was pregnant with Faith.  I have enjoyed Thanksgiving as long as I can remember, and I still do, it will just be a little different for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.