Friday, October 31, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 31 - Sunset



Tampa, Florida, USA - 6:35 PM

Well, today is the last day of Capture Your Grief for 2014. Today's prompt is Sunset.  I took this picture tonight at sunset.  I think it turned out very well, don't you?


Today is an especially special day, as it is my husband's birthday.  We had a great day celebrating his birthday.  

This evening we went to a local mall and saw a lot of children dressed up, which was magical and sad for us at the same time.  I kept seeing little girls dressed up as princesses and couldn't help but miss our Princess, Faith.

As this project closes for me, I am pondering what I can do to continue my journey, as well as help others on theirs...I believe there are many things, as I know that everyone grieves very differently.  I believe there are a lot of ways that I can help others...more ideas to come...

So, as the sun sets in your city or town, think about where you are in your journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.