Friday, October 10, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 10 - Support

Support is today's prompt for the Capture Your Grief project.  When Faith died, I was completely and immediately surrounded by the support of my family and friends.  

My parents were at my house when my husband and I got to our house from the hospital the day after she was born.  
My siblings, my husband's mom, and our niece arrived the next day.  We have also had tremendous support from family and friends who did not visit, via phone calls, cards, letters, flowers, and love.  

I have also had two of our close friends watch Return to Zero with me (props to you guys, you know who you are).  I thank God for your friendship, love and support.

Outside of God, along with all of our family members, my main support has been my husband.  He has continued to be my rock, my best friend, my lover, and my shoulder to cry on.  I have had wonderful support and love from a lot of family and friends after losing Faith.  

But my main support was and IS and continues to be my husband.  I love him with all my heart and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for not only giving me the most beautiful daughter ever, but for being my rock as we go through losing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.