Friday, October 17, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 17 - Explore

Explore is today's Capture Your Grief prompt. 

I've done a lot of exploring in the last six months since Faith went to Heaven; exploring in many ways and in many areas of my life.  

My picture for today is of a lap desk that my husband got me and it is a very good reminder.

When life gets me down and I need lifting up, I need to continue to remember to sing to The Lord and it makes life so much better.  

In all of my exploring thus far and my exploring I have yet to do in this journey, I know this for sure, The Lord is where I find my peace.  That is where I am and where I will stay in my grief journey...I will continue to find my rest in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.