Sunday, October 12, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 12 - Music


Music plays a very important role in my life. With a drummer for a husband, that is simply the way it is.  

I love a lot of different kinds of music.  Music just happens to be the prompt for today's Capture Your Grief project.  

While there is a lot of music that I have listened to that reminds me of Faith, none is so precious as the song that her Godfather wrote and recorded for her.  It touches my heart so much that he would do such a wonderful thing for her and for us.  

I can now watch this video, with the song that Diego wrote and performs for Faith, with tears, but also with a tremendous amount of love in my heart.  I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.  I think I always will.  My heart goes out to all going through this difficult journey.  It is not a pain that anyone should have to endure, but this song, in many ways, hugs my heart.  I invite you to watch, listen, enjoy, and remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.