Sunday, October 26, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 26 - Healing Ritual


Healing Ritual is today's Capture Your Grief prompt. It seems that I have actually started or gotten back into doing quite a few things that are "healing" for me since Faith died.  Of the handful of these things, this evening I'll be focusing on making jewelry and beading.

I have really been enjoying creating new jewelry pieces with beads and wire lately.  It is very relaxing for me and lets me use my creativity for something different.  Also, most things don't take too much time to create, which is a plus!  It gives me a great sense of accomplishment also to start and FINISH something pretty to wear.

In a way, as I create new pieces of jewelry, I am honoring Faith, as I am using the talent that God gave me to create something lovely.  This way, I can wear new creations and/or bless others with something pretty to wear.

It also gives me time to spend some quality time with myself.  I am glad that I have started this new hobby and have really been getting healing from creating new jewelry.  I am sure I will continue to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.