Sunday, October 19, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 18 - Give

Give is today's Capture Your Grief prompt.  I think I have always been a giver.  I really enjoy blessing other people and it brings me happiness. I know I feel loved and blessed when people bless me with their love, time, etc.  

Today, I choose to bless my husband with my love and time.  Ok, I try to do this all the time, but today, I am focusing on this topic for my blog, so that is what you get to read.  Ha Ha.  He is my best friend.  

I give my husband my love, time, and companionship today.  In my daughter's honor, I will continue to give to others: time, love, gifts, etc...

Giving is what we are called to do.  One of the most precious things we can give to others is time, as we never know when our time on this earth will be over.

Today, I choose to give...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.