Thursday, October 16, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 16 - Retreat

Retreat.  That is today's Capture Your Grief prompt.  I must admit, I am quite tired today and am in need of some retreat time.  This is a great prompt for me today.  

After I read the prompt description I decided that I needed to go ahead and get my blog done for the day and head up to my retreat.  

I can vouch for what Carly says in today's description about taking care of yourself and others can get emotionally draining.  Shoot, just getting through another day is emotionally draining some days.  

I have never been so emotionally drained as after we lost Faith. Although the emotions are like a roller coaster or like the ocean waves, so sometimes emotionally drained is an understatement.  But, yet again, I must continue to focus on the blessing of Faith's life and her love and how to share that with the rest of the world the best I can.

So, with that in mind and her love in my heart, I will now pop some popcorn, grab my journal and colored pencils, a movie that I like, and retreat to my retreat, as pictured here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.