Thursday, October 2, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 2 - Heart

Today is Day 2 of Capture Your Grief - Heart.  Here is the picture that I drew to represent my heart. I just kind of started and this is what I ended up with.  I really like how it came out.  

As I was creating it, I began by the prompting of Carly's directions by putting Faith's name in the heart. Then I decided that I needed to put the blue around her, as losing her made me BLUE. But then, the blue around her name evolved as I continued to draw, and it became a cloud.  

I do not doubt that a part of my heart will always carry the "blue" from the loss of Faith, however, the love that I have for her, will live on as I share her love with others.

As I look at the cloud that I drew around Faith's name on the representation of my heart, I realize that Faith is now in Heaven, but she is and will always be floating in my heart, just like the clouds in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.