Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 22 - Self-Care

Self-Care is today's Capture Your Grief prompt.  Tonight I am watching some good TV and eating some popcorn.  Once I get my post done, I will write in our journal and I think also work on some jewelry.  

I have been trying to take time to take care of myself, as I have noticed that since we lost Faith, I didn't care much about myself.

It is nice to be able to do some self-care.  I enjoy just sitting back and relaxing.  It's not necessarily about going out and spending money on getting pampered, but just relaxing and doing things I enjoy or doing absolutely nothing and just relaxing.

So, in an effort to continue my self-care, I am now signing off to relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.