Monday, October 27, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 27 - Express

The Capture Your Grief prompt for today is Express. This is a prompt giving us the ability to express anything we want today.  So, today, I will express my love for Faith.  

From the moment I found out I was pregnant I experienced many feelings, thoughts, and emotions, but none so great as love. 

I feel pain and tremendous ache for my daughter, but the feeling I have most for her is love.  It is strange to me that somehow, although she is not with me, I can have a relationship with her.  Since I can see her in me, she constantly makes me want to be a better person.

I will always hold Faith in my heart.  Every day I feel like my relationship with her grows.  Every day I feel as though she is here with me.  Every day I love her more than the day before.  

As time continues to go by, I know The Lord will continue to see me through.  With each passing day, our love brings me nearer to you.  I love you Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.