Thursday, October 23, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Day 23 - Inspiration

Today's Capture Your Grief prompt is Inspiration.  As strange as it is in only a little over 6 months, Faith has inspired me in so many more ways than I could have ever imagined.  She inspires me every day.  

There are so many ways that Faith has inspired me.  For the sake of time and this post, I am focusing on a couple of ways she has been my inspiration.  

She has inspired me to want to speak out about pregnancy and infant loss in general.  I will most likely focus my speaking out on this specific loss on the complications regarding IC (incompetent cervix) as well as how the LEEP and other cervical procedures effect and/or contribute to IC and loss.

Faith has also inspired me to want to be able to bless people with low cost, yet, high sentimental value keepsakes in honor of a child/children they have lost.  This has lead me to also want to create these kind of keepsakes in honor of other family members, other special people, or for special occasions.

This is a picture of one of the bracelets that I created for myself in honor of Faith.  It has her footprints, as well as her measurements, weight, and date and time of birth.  I really like how it turned out and really enjoy wearing something so special to my heart.  You can see this bracelet and other items I offer here at Faith Melody Memories.  

Of the many emotions and feelings I have had since Faith went to Heaven, Inspiration has been one of the good ones...

...Faith will always inspire me to be a better person and reach out to others...what has been an inspiration for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.