Thursday, December 4, 2014

Getting into the Christmas Spirit with Faith

Today we got some Christmas decorating started. The tree is up and the red lights are on it.  My husband thinks one more strand will be good.  I think one or two more will make the lights complete. He put lights out in the back yard and also some lit candy canes.  It is starting to look very nice.

As strange as this Christmas season is/will be, I know that Faith is with us.  She is with the One we are celebrating at Christmas, and for that, I am grateful.

I did not think that I would be able to get into the Christmas spirit too much this year.  However, it seems that I am beginning to get into the spirit.  I believe this Christmas will be great and lead us into an incredibly blessed 2015.

As we go into this Christmas season, I will continue to hold Faith close in my heart, as always.  I know she is celebrating with us.  I love you baby girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.