Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Darling Daughter

Today, I have thought a lot about Faith.  My love for her continues to grow as each day passes and I continue to have the best relationship that I can with her.  I know she is in Heaven doing some pretty amazing things!

My husband and I had an amazing time in Buenos Aires.  We are relaxing and also getting ready to put up our Christmas tree.  We got the tree today, so we'll be working on getting the lights on it shortly.  This will truly be a special and blessed Christmas for us this year.

I need to make an ornament with Faith's name for the tree.  It will be very nice.  She is and will continue to be a part of our everyday lives.  The holidays will always include her in a special way.  

She is and will always be our darling daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.