Thursday, January 15, 2015

A New Year With Faith - Thankful

As I begin the new year, this year, I am thinking of all the things I have that I am thankful for.  I have so much to be thankful for: a wonderful husband, great family, nice friends, a warm place to lay my head, food to eat, and so much more...

I am sure some of you already know by now, that I am now pregnant with our second child.  While I am thankful for and very thrilled by this, I am also scared.  Many emotions come into play for me, some of which I have not experienced, and could not have experienced had I not lost Faith. You can only know these feelings if you have experienced this type of loss.

I know The Lord is with me every step of the way.  For that, I am MOST thankful.  I also believe very much that while Faith is not with us in body, that she is with us in spirit and watching over her new young sister or brother.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.