Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nominated for a Liebster Award

I was nominated by Kaitlyn for a Liebster Award!  I am very honored by this nomination.  Thank you so much for the nomination, Kaitlyn.  Please check out her blog and give her some love.

So what is The Liebster Award?
Liebster is a German word for beloved. The award is given to up and coming bloggers. 

Its a great way to discover new bloggers. This award is especially special (ha ha) to me, because I started this blog in honor of my BELOVED daughter, Faith.  This is for you baby girl!




The rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you by linking back to their blog.  If you want you can also display the Liebster Award Button on your blog. The button can be found here: Liebster Award Button.

2. Answer eleven questions that  have been given to you. 

3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.

4. Nominate eleven blogs you think deserve the award. Try and make sure they have 200 followers or less. 

5. Let the blogger know you have nominated them.

6. Give them eleven questions to answer.

Here are the 11 questions that were given to me to answer along with my answers:
1. Who is your biggest inspiration?  This is a tough question for me to answer.  I have a few people that top   my list, but for me it is my husband and my daughter, Faith. (who lives in Heaven).
2. If you could try any job for a day, what would it be?  There are so many cool jobs to choose from...hmmm...right now I would say a Photographer for National Geographic.
3. Are you more of a cat or dog person?  I am a dog person for sure.
4. If you could go back in time and change one thing about yourself, what would it be?  That's an easy one, I would have my daughter live.
5. What is the one thing you want to do but don't dare?  I will say sky dive for now, but who knows, someday maybe I will do it.
6. What is your best beauty secret?  Minimal natural makeup and a big smile!
7. Do you live by any philosophy or motto?  Philosophy
8. What makes you nervous?  Heights, which is funny, because I love flying!
9. What is one thing on your bucket list?  More World Travel
10. What is your greatest achievement?  Outside of salvation, and marriage, I would have to say my daughter, Faith.
11. What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?  I really don't remember being embarrassed too much in my life...

Here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. I enjoy arts and crafts.
2. My husband and I were married in New Mexico.
3. I now collect and wear "Faith" jewelry.
4. I enjoy singing.
5. I enjoy organizing and decorating.
6. I enjoy shoes. (and have quite the collection!)
7. I really enjoy going to the beach.
     - the sound of the ocean
     - the feeling of white sand on my feet
8. I have lived in 5 states in the U.S. 
     - at one point in time living in every time zone on the continental U.S.
9. I enjoy helping other people.
10. I married my best friend
11. I enjoy writing.
     - my blog 
     - books that I believe I am supposed to write about my daughter, Faith, as well as a couple other topics

Here are my 11 questions for those I nominate:
1. What is your blog about?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. If you have more than one blog, answer #1 for your other blog.
4. If you have more than one blog, answer #2 for your other blog.
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite food?
8.  What is your favorite way to help others?
9. If you could go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. If you could spend a day with someone that has died, who would that be and what would you do?
11. Have you told those you love that you love them today?

My Nominations for a Liebster Award Are:
3. The Chubbie One
4. This Journey
5. Sammy Noodles
6. Owen Bryant
7. Paula
8. Fotographic Memories
9. Tee's Closet
10. Jessica
11. Molly

Best of luck all and I hope you can learn about some new bloggers as well.
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.