Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Beach

Today, my husband and I went to the beach.  It was a (and still is) a cloudy, lovely summer day; perfect for the beach!  I just love the feeling of that beautiful white sand on my feet.  Listening to and walking in the ocean feels wonderful too.

While being at the beach was wonderful, it was also painful.  As we walked along the shoreline, I saw kids playing in the sand and in the water, and watched as parents held their babies and took pictures.  While part of my heart was glad for the little ones, it also hurt so much that we don't have Faith with us to enjoy those things with.

I guess we'll just have to wait to build sandcastles with Faith until we can do so along The River of Life in Heaven.  I am quite certain that we will build beautiful sand castles there.

Until then, we love you, sweet Faith Melody Bryant.
XO

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for a liebster award so check out my blog on the link below to see the questions!
    http://katyyg.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.