Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Faith's Heartbeat Bracelet - Priceless

I created this beautiful pink bracelet by adding a printout of Faith's heartbeat.  Her heartbeat here is shown at 146 bpm and it is so beautiful to me.

The longer I am here the more I realize how precious life truly is and that we MUST cherish the time we are given.  I am so thankful that we have the ultrasound with this picture of Faith's heartbeat.  


I know that as I keep creating, each piece will continue to get better and better.  However, although I know I will get better at making these keepsakes and the quality will continue to get better, I know that in my heart, some of the most precious ones I'll have are the first ones I have made, like this one and the one with Faith's footprints and other information from the day and time she was born (right).

I needed to create these "prototypes" to get my business rollling and I am very pleased at how they turned out.  Although I have a LOT more ideas of keepsakes I will make for myself using items that are special to me from other people/relatives, to me, these two bracelets hold a piece of my daughter, are the heart and soul of my business, and are PRICELESS.

I am currently thinking of some other new ideas for my business and am thrilled to be blessed with the creative ideas that Faith is blessing me with, so that I may share them with others.

Please come by my new store here: Faith Melody Memories and let me know what you think.  I would love feedback, input, and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.