Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sufficient Grace

Yesterday marked 11 years that my husband and I have known each other.  It was also the day that 2 gifts showed up in the mail for us.  One of these gifts was from Sufficient Grace Ministries.  When I found them on Facebook and read the founders' story, I felt very touched, as one of the daughters that she lost was named Faith.

I am certain that our Faiths are friends in Heaven today.  Here is a picture of what was included in the gift box, as well as a book for my husband (not in this pic).


I know that I will start adding to the Dreams of You book, which is very nice.  I also know that holding this bear will bring me much comfort.  I am already so blessed by this ministry, as I know many others who have lost children are.  

If you have lost a child, please reach out to this ministry.  They are wonderful and a huge blessing for those grieving a child who has gone to Heaven too soon.

There are so many great organizations and people out there available and willing to help in a lot of different ways.  I encourage you to take advantage of this ministry and any other helpful group with any tools they may offer.  We all grieve differently, and there is no wrong way to grieve.  I personally find a lot of help in tangible things.  The teddy bear that laid with Faith in the hospital will always be very special to me.  I also now have many other tangible things that aide me in my grief journey, some of which I will blog about later...

To read more about Sufficient Grace Ministries, please check them out here: www.sufficientgraceministries.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.