Thursday, July 24, 2014

Life is SO Precious

This is a video of Faith's heartbeat 5 days before she was born and left us.  I am so glad that we recorded this as well as two audio recordings of her heartbeat.  It is so beautiful to watch and listen to her when she was living on this earth with us.

Faith Melody Bryant's life on this earth, though short, is, and will always be, one of the most precious things to me.  It still hurts so bad that she is not with us.  I miss her so very much.  Please enjoy this small glimpse of her life, as we were able to enjoy it.  

Remember that every life is precious.  We need to love one another while we are here.  Life is so short.  Tell your loved ones that you love them NOW.  Life is SO precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.