Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Profile Picture - Both of Us

I recently changed my profile picture for this blog (you can see it if you scroll to the bottom of my blog).  I did this for a couple of reasons.  First, I wanted to change it up a little (ladies, you know how we are).  Second, as I was looking at pictures of myself, I realized there are 2 people in this picture.  When this picture was taken (Thanksgiving weekend 2013) I was pregnant with Faith.

I look at myself in the picture and how happy I was.  I miss Faith so much.

This picture is a reminder to me of how happy Faith made me.  It is also a reminder to me that although she is no longer with me, I need to be happy for her that she is in Heaven.  That is SO VERY difficult.  I know Faith wants me to be happy, so that is what I strive to do daily out of honor and love for her.

I will continue to look at this picture and remember how happy she made me.  I miss feeling her move, feeling her kick, singing to her, reading to her, talking to her when I would eat, etc...the list goes on and on.  In my heart, I know that I will never be the same happy that I was when I was pregnant with Faith.  Nothing and no one can ever replace her.

But I can be happy that I had her with me as long as I did.  I can also be glad that she is happy playing in Heaven.  She is and will always be my baby girl.  I am and will always be her mother.  Nothing can ever change that.  This picture will forever remind me of my Faith Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.