Wednesday, July 23, 2014

No Words

Today has been kind of a down day for me.  I don't really know how to explain it except that there are no words.  It hasn't been a terrible day, but it hasn't been a great day either.  I am just now getting ready to get in the shower and "get ready" and it is almost 3:00 in the afternoon.

I have really thought of Faith most of the day today.  It is strange to me that it has been over 3 months now since she left us.  It seems like just yesterday.

Well, since I don't really know what else to say today, I will just go for this time and try again tomorrow.  May God bless you all.

I have no more words than "I love and miss you, Faith, my beautiful baby girl."  That is all for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.