Thursday, July 3, 2014

Introduction / Dedication

This blog is dedicated to my beautiful daughter, Faith Melody Bryant.  While she is now in the arms of The Lord, she will continue to live in my heart until the glorious day we meet again.  It is my prayer and goal to have her life help others in any way possible.  For me, this can mean helping those who've lost babies/children by being able to read my story of Faith and her beautiful life.

Since sharing my story about Faith, I've already had the honor of experiencing others being able to grieve their losses.  My Grandma has gotten markers for the graves of her 2 babies after I shared with her about Faith.  It breaks my heart that she didn't get to do that before, but I am thankful that she has done so and been able to have that to grieve and remember while she is still here.

As I reflect back to the day she was born, which happens to also be the day she went to Heaven, it is as clear, if not clearer, than most of my days have been since.  The week after she left, I remember, but it is a bit of a blur.  Family came to visit and show love and support.  For that I am grateful.  I have since realized that not everyone who's gone through this experience has family or has family that is able to drop everything to come be supportive.  

It has been such a blessing to be able to share with others who've experienced similar via blogs, Facebook, etc...  While some may think that talking about their experience or their child would make it more difficult, I have found the opposite to be true.  I've also found the movie Return to Zero to be very helpful.  While this experience has been the most dreadful of my life, I must continue to remember that The Lord gives me strength and courage to be able to keep going each moment of each day.

This begins the sharing of my story of Faith.  It is my story of Love, Loss, and Healing.  She is and always be My Faith Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.