Friday, October 2, 2015

Capture Your Grief 2015 - Day 2 - Intention

I do my best to have good intentions.  However, I recently have started focusing on my actions that are following through with those intentions.  I think having good intentions are a great start to getting something good done, but I must follow-through.  Life on this earth is so short.  Before you know it, seconds turn into minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to years and you still haven't DONE anything besides have good intentions.  I don't want to look back on my life and wish I would have done more.

After the initial shock of Faith's death wore off, I decided that I was going to live life to the fullest in honor or her.  Now that we have her little sister, Joy, with us, I will continue to do so with them both honored.

I intend to live as if today is my last chance to tell people I love them.  I intend to begin doing the things I dream of, not just the things I need to do to get by.  I intend to make a positive difference in the lives of as many people as possible...these things I intend to do in honor of my precious child, Faith, and also to be a good example to her sister, Joy.  

It is my intention to actually begin ACTING on my intentions and loving life in honor of Faith and to be the best example to Joy that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.