Sunday, October 11, 2015

Capture Your Grief - Day 11 - Glow In The Woods

Today's Capture Your Grief topic is Glow In The Woods.  Goodness...so many people have been a light for me on my grief journey since losing Faith...family, friends, etc...

My husband has been a great light for me in my journey.  He is so loving and supportive.  I don't know where I would be or what I would have done without his love and support.  I have read of so many marriages that fail after such a tragedy as losing a child.  I am so thankful that God blessed me with Owen.

The most important light for me on my grief journey has been The Lord.  I have had so many days when grief has overtaken me and I felt alone.  No matter the time of day or night, I have always found comfort in The Lord and He has held my hand and guided me through.  His unconditional love has gotten me through some very sad and lonely times since Faith has passed.  I believe part of what makes Him my greatest light is knowing that He is raising Faith.  I couldn't ask for a better teacher for her, that is for sure.  I know that Jesus is the first person Faith saw when she opened her eyes for the first time and that makes me smile.  

"He is my Light & Salvation"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.