Friday, October 23, 2015

Capture Your Grief - Day 23 - Love Letter

My darling daughter, Faith,
I am taking part in the Capture Your Grief project again this year.  I miss you so very much.  Right now I am having a cup of coffee while your younger sister, Joy is sleeping.  I have so much to tell you, as I am sure you know.  Your daddy and I are doing well, though we both love and miss you so much.  

The business I created in your honor, Faith Melody Memories, is doing well.  I need to put some more time, effort, and money into it, but for now it is going pretty steady.  I will be debuting a new line called "Faith & Joy" soon and I am so thrilled.  The first items I am going to create for this new line will be honoring Pregnancy & Infant loss to spread education.  They will be bracelets.  I know you will really like them.  

I have a lot of things to get done today, so I guess I will let you go for this time.  I am sending you a long distance hug and kiss...until I can give them to you personally, I look to the clouds...

My love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.