Saturday, October 3, 2015

Capture Your Grief - Day 3 - In Honor

Today's Capture Your Grief topic is In Honor.  I do so much in honor of Faith.  However, one of the main things I have done and do to honor her is my business, Faith Melody Memories.  I create each piece of jewelry myself with love in her honor.  I started making jewelry as a hobby after she went to Heaven this past April.  I decided it would be a great way to keep her memory alive to offer special pieces of jewelry in her honor.

Here are a couple of the bracelets I have made for myself and offer in my Etsy store for purchase. The black and white bracelet has Faith's footprints as well as her name, birth height, weight, date, and time.  The pink and black one has her heartbeat.  I cherish these and am so blessed to have the prints and heartbeat as well as the ability and supplies to be able to make them.  

Faith was a beautiful little girl and still is.  She grew inside of me for 24 weeks and 2 days.  I fell in love with her from the moment I found out that I was pregnant.  She will forever live in the hearts of so many people.  She will live in my heart until we meet again in Heaven.  

In the short time that Faith was with me, she taught me so much.  She taught me how to love in ways I never knew that I could.  She taught me what it feels like to be a mother.  She taught me that I need to live life to it's fullest.

Faith continues to teach me on a daily basis.  I miss her more than I can ever express.  I want to hold her so badly that it hurts.  I hurt for me, I hurt for my husband, I hurt for Joy.  I hurt for all the people whose lives that Faith has touched and would have touched.  So many people love her and always will.  I can't help but think of what she would be like if she were here.  She would be 1 1/2 years old this month.  

Faith will always be my oldest daughter, my love, and the light in my heart.

Mommy loves and misses you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.