Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Capture Your Grief - Day 21 - Sacred Space

Today's Capture Your Grief topic is Sacred Space.  I currently have some items that remind me of Faith on top of my dresser in my bedroom.  I need to rearrange and move these items to a different place and add to them.  I now also have her beautiful urn on the dresser as well.  This picture was taken prior to getting her urn.  

Along with this place, I also feel close to Faith when I write in our journal.  I just feel as though we are able to "meet" there and share. At least I can share with her anyway.  

The beach also makes me feel close to Faith.  I am in total awe when I go to the beach at how big and beautiful the ocean is and it makes me feel strangely closer to Faith.  I guess because it makes me think of how amazing God is and she is with Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.