Monday, October 19, 2015

Capture Your Greif - Day 19 - Music

Today's Capture Your Grief topic is Music.  There have be a handful of songs that remind me of Faith since she went to Heaven. Two in particular are I Will Carry You by Selah and Homesick by Mercy Me.  While a HUGE part of my heart is certainly here with my husband, living daughter, and other family and friends.  There is a part of my heart that is with Faith.  Homesick expresses my feelings in that regard quite well.  I Will Carry You is the perfect expression of my love for Faith, but also Christ's love for her.  In my heart, I know that He is raising her and that she is waiting for me to come to be with her.  As much as my heart longs for her, I know she is with Him...

As the days go by, this ache in my heart for Faith still remains.  I believe it will remain there until the day we meet again in Heaven.  Until that day, I will live my life to the fullest here being the best wife and mommy that I can and looking to the clouds to see my other baby girl.

Mommy loves and misses you so very much Faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you soon.